Tuesday, January 10, 2012

AGAIN Why wouldnt you want a relationship AGAIN?

Depends how much you know about the reality of human relationships weather your going to make sense out of this. Don't go generalizing your problem by asking ALL the ladies what they think, they will not have a clue, which neither would most of the males. But I digress, what your running into is a consequence of the fact that our society doesn't see friendships as being relationships, even thou in reality thats far, far from the truth. Instead we think romance is the center of a relaitonship, but little do we realize that romance is actually a fantasy. Its the make-believe, twist reality into perfection, oooo what a life we live, fantasy. But we love this, we think it should be there instead of the cold, cold truth of reality, so we save that for our friends. Its actually a perversion of how relationship actually work. So if your smart enough to actually understand what I mean then e-mail me, I'll explain it better about what you can do at the least, to understand and continue to grow with her (if she lets you!) or even actually get past the bs and make a geniune, deep, intimate relationship (if she needs it to!), if not then diss me, delete me, or just forget me, its your life, your choice, your heck......

No comments:

Post a Comment