Saturday, January 7, 2012

What's your favourite 80s movie? :)?

I love 80s moviess they're the best!!!! I've got loads of favs: The Breakfast Club. Weird Science. Adventures in babysitting. Look who's talking. Dirty dancing. Rocky three. Ferris buellers day off. Pretty in pink. St elmos fire. A night in the life of Jimmy Reardon. the lost boys. stand by me. The gremlins. The Goonies. Some kind of wonderful. Porkys. Beverly hills cop. Fame. My own private Idaho. 16 candles. Rita sue and bob too. Streets of fire. Over board. My girl. Beetle juice. Evil dead. A nightmare on elm st. Poltergeist. 9 and a half weeks. 48 hours. Home alone. Uncle buck. Planes trains and automobiles. The 3 amigos. Roxanne. Desperatly seeking Susan. Wow never knew I loved so many ... Lol. Xxx. What's your favouritess ???

No comments:

Post a Comment