Sunday, January 8, 2012

How can i move out? im 16 and my boyfriend is 16, We have a baby togehter, Please help!?

Ok well, I'm 16 & my boyfriend is 16. We have a baby together, she's 5 months old. My mom & dad are getting back together, They both make really good money, My mom is movin back to Texas, & we are currently living in Florida. My life is here, Him & I have raised our daughter wonderfuly so far. I don't want to leave him here, He hates it here. His mom treats him like crap, She hates me, She tortures him emotionally, He feels as if im the only one that loves him and is there for him. Okay, I can't leave him here in Florida to rot, I want him with us, My parents said is was A okay. They were going to help us get our GED's. He alraedy has a Job in Texas for sure. My parents were going to help us get a place to live. Be a family. But his mom is the only one stopping us. What should i do? He can't be here, He will lose it and end up hurting himself badly. And i just can't leave him, He feels as if my family is all he has. And for us to just leave him. What should i do? I want him to be w/ me

No comments:

Post a Comment