Monday, January 9, 2012

Am I experiencing a chemical pregnancy?

I am 9 days late. I took 3 HPTs on 11/18 and they all showed positive although one of them was a bit faint. My husband and I were ecstatic and we shared the news with what now i feel was too many people- it's our first. Today was my first dr.s appt to confirm pregnancy through a urine test & it was negative & although I asked for blood work they said no and I left extremely confused, scared, and disappointed. I've never been this late on my periods. I couldn't help but buy another pregnancy test when I got home but now it's a very faint positive. My only pregnancy symptoms have been extremely sore . I've had no bleeding at all. I had cramping when I thought my period was going to arrive but the cramps have decreased. Last night however, while sleeping I did have a severe menstrual type cramp and I was scared I was about to bleed, but nothing happened. What the hell is going on? Am I pregnant or not? When am I out of the danger zone for chemical pregnancy? I am going crazy :(

No comments:

Post a Comment