Sunday, January 8, 2012

I'm really really quiet in school and I get made fun of?

I'm really quiet at school, and I dont talk in any of my cles, at all, unless I am talking to my friends, or my teacher calls on me, I dont raise my hand. I only really talk at lunchtime, actually. The stupid popular people think that its funny to talk to me. They would be like "Hey Jasmine" and I ignore them, then they say "She never talks at all." Then they try to give me high fives and other stuff, but I always ignore them. They do that to all the quiet people, actually, but I guess I stand out more because I wear black a lot, and I wear black makeup, and I dont really smile. Ive always been really shy and quiet, its just my personality. How do I get these people at school to just leave me alone?

No comments:

Post a Comment